12 April, Te Rauparaha Arena, Porirua
There will be two Ceremonies that will be held at Te Rauparaha Arena in Porirua on Tuesday, 12 April 2022 – please ensure you are attending the correct Ceremony. The first ceremony begins at 11.00 am followed by the second Ceremony at 3.00 pm.
Ceremony One - 11.00 am
School of Health and Social Services
Graduating students are to be at Te Rauparaha Arena in full regalia (academic dress) at 10.00 am. Guests are asked to arrive and be seated by 10.45 am; late arrivals will not be permitted to enter the Auditorium once the Ceremony has started.
- NZ Diploma in Enrolled Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing (excludes Māori & Pacific)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Paramedic)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Specialty Nursing
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate in Specialty Care
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Specialty Care
- Master of Professional Practice including majors (Leadership) or (Education)
- NZ Diploma in Youth Work
- Bachelor of Addiction Studies
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Counselling and Addiction Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Youth Development
Ceremony Two - 3.00 pm
School of Creative and Hospitality (Creative programmes only); Pacific Nursing and Te Wananga Māori
Graduating students are to be at Te Rauparaha Arena in full regalia (academic dress) at 2.00 pm. Guests are asked to arrive and be seated by 2.45 pm; late arrivals will not be permitted to enter the Auditorium once the Ceremony has started.
- NZ Diploma in Creativity (Levels 5 and 6)
- NZ Diploma in Dance
- NZ Diploma in Drama
- NZ Diploma in Music
- NZ Diploma in Performing Arts (Maori and Pacific Dance), (Musical Theatre)
- NZ Diploma in Screen Production
- NZ Diploma in Writing for Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Creativity including majors (Performing Arts), (Digital Media), (Visual Arts), (Music)
- Graduate Diploma in Creativity (Digital Media)
- Graduate Diploma in Publishing (Applied)
- Bachelor of Nursing Pacific
- Bachelor of Nursing Māori
By submitting this form you are giving Whitireia and WelTec permission to contact you about graduation.
Read our full privacy statement here
After submitting, you will be directed to the payment portal to pay the $60 cost of regalia for graduation. You will receive a confirmation email once your payment has been processed. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes, please contact email@example.com.