If your chosen programme of study requires additional enrolment information, please upload here.
To check if you are required to provide additional information check the 'entry criteria' on the programme page.
Please upload certified copies of the below required documents in English:
- Passport details or birth certificate proving your identity.
- Academic record/s English language test result (less than 2 years old).
- Statement of purpose telling us why you chose to study this programme and how this programme matches your future career plans.
- If you are under 18, please upload your parent or guardian statement agreeing to the declaration. Their full name, signature and date must be on the statement.
- Other supporting documents (if required for your programme).
The programme page on the website lists additional information required for an application to enrol. An International Student Advisor can advise you.